In addition to radio, microwave and electromagnetic radiation, dirty electricity is something else with which we should be concerned. It is caused from the switch-over from AC to DC, which is common with adapters as you have with electronics and chargers. But worse than these are the digital meters (whether they are “smart”/RF or not), which are making many people ill, sometimes seriously ill. You can test dirty electricity in your house with an AM radio, using the lowest frequency and listening for noises. I have done this and moved my computer screen and its adapter farther away from me and covered it with tin foil so that I do not hear any more static on my AM radio where I sit. I have also found that a shortwave radio is especially good at detecting it. Check out this video on the subject.
I will probably be sharing more on this subject later.